Grad Bash & Virtual Ceremony
Thursday, May 6th Drive- Thru Grad Bash
11:30am-1:30pm & 3:30-7:00pm Green Bay Campus – Main Student Center Boulevard
2-6pm Marinette Campus
3-6pm Sturgeon Bay Campus
You must RSVP by Friday, April 30th by selecting your preferred 10 min timeslot using the link below.
The Grad Bash includes:
Your time to cross the stage and receive your diploma!
Swag Bag with lots of fun goodies
Waves and congrats from familiar faces
Professional graduate photo will be taken. This will be used for the virtual ceremony at 6pm on Friday, May 21st. Wear your cap and gown or regular clothes. (Caps and gowns must be purchased in advance online below).
Family photos will be available in another location on your way out!
If you don’t attend the Grad Bash, you can upload your own photo or use the virtual photo booth (available 5/5 – 5/7 only) through the link below by Friday, May 7th. The virtual photo booth includes a digital NWTC logo backdrop Virtual Photo Booth Link
Upload or take a selfie of yourself in your cap and gown.
Download to share with your friends and family or directly on social media
Upload this virtual photo as your RSVP. Please contact us if you need assistance.
May 21, 2021 Virtual Ceremony
- A virtual ceremony will be online May 21 at 6:00 p.m.
- You can participate in the virtual ceremony by having your photo taken at the Grad Bash (see below) or, you can upload your own photo through the link below (Note: if you already sent us a photo for the social media campaign and you want to use it for the virtual ceremony please resubmit it via the link below).
- If you are participating in the virtual ceremony, your photo submission is your RSVP. The deadline to upload your own photo is May 7. If you attend the Grad Bash (see below) and have your photo taken you will not need to upload a photo.
Virtual Photo Booth
Available from May 5-7, 2021
- Get a photo made with the NWTC background. Save your favorite photo to register for the ceremony in step 3.
- Upload or take a selfie of yourself in your cap and gown.
- Download to share with your friends and family.
- Share directly to social media sites.
- Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Completing the virtual photo does not register you.
Caps and Gowns
Caps and gowns can be ordered online only, starting Monday, April 5 and will be mailed to you. Shipping is free.
3-Day Early Bird Sale!
Monday, April 5- Wednesday, April 7
$5.00 cap and gown
All costs subsidized by NWTC Student Senate
After the 3-Day Sale costs are as follows:
- Cap and gown is $10.00 (tassel included).
- Cost of tassel only is $4.99+tax.
- Phi Theta Kappa stole $26.00+tax
- If you are graduating with honors or if you are a veteran/currently serving, the cost of your cords will be covered by Student Government.